Fresh of the Birthday Debacle from Episode One, the Divorced Dillenger (Yours Truly) is coming to grips once again with being single and not wanting to just "mingle" if you get what I'm saying. So what do I do to create a love connection? I go to "The Gram!"
- Instagram, the pros and cons of the app
- Instagram, the source of much emotional and mental stress
- Instagram as a dating app, what to do and what not to do (aka "Instagram Hunting")
- How to shoot your shot on Instagram
The poem, A Passing Want: http://epayne.me/poetrybook
You are Beautiful, Inside & Out and You are NOT Your Past and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise! https://epayne.me/podmerch
Sign up for episode recaps from me, dating Q&As, access to exclusive merch, and more: http://patreon.com/ericpayne
Get control of YOUR time. It’s your most precious asset: https://epayne.me/self-care
Learn your worth. Speak your worth! https://gumroad.com/l/MinpA
Support the show: https://cash.app/$epayne
If you enjoyed the episode:
- Please subscribe and recommend this podcast to two people (2) who you think will enjoy it. Did I mention subscribing? Subscribe and never miss an episode.
- If you listen on Spotify, just hit the “Follow” button.
- If you listen on Apple Podcasts and have a few extra moments, please, leave me a 5-star review and if you're really feeling generous, a written review. Why 5 stars? The podcasts with the highest and largest amounts of reviews are showcased by Apple. This will give the show the opportunity to be seen by more people.
- Don't forget to use the hashtag: #datingafterdivorce